Branch Manger - All Locations
Branch Manager Job Overview
At Courtesy Finance, a Branch Manager helps customers by providing them access to affordable financing that comes with fast friendly service. As a Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity to help people every day. A Branch Manager is expected to take ownership of their assigned branch and be responsible for all aspects of its performance
A Branch Manager’s daily activities and duties include:
- Building relationships with customers, local business and others in the local community.
- Completing loan applications and explaining loan contracts/terms.
- Delivering excellent customer service and working with customers to help find solutions to their problems.
- Working with customers to collect past due balances.
- Managing employees and ensuring that everyone works as a team to accomplish goals.
You will have the opportunity to develop valuable skills that can be used across a variety of financial services careers. Courtesy Finance offers all employees health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance. Additional benefits offered to employees include 401K, paid time off, overtime pay, and a variety of incentive & bonus programs.
Branch Manager Qualifications
All applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Willingness to work hard, take direction, provide excellent customer service, be compliant with all rules & regulations, and act with integrity.
- Goal Oriented.
- Reliable attendance.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills and a comfort with numbers.
- High School degree or equivalent. College coursework or degree a plus.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in 1 or more of the following areas (more than two is a plus):
- Installment lending, vehicle financing or similar consumer lending field.
- Consumer debt collections.
- Retail/consumer facing business.
- Sales (such as retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive, etc.)
- Experience leading a team and managing other employees.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software.
About Courtesy Finance
Courtesy Finance is a local consumer finance company. We use the fact that we are a smaller, local company to be flexible and create a team atmosphere where everyone works together to provide our customers with a great experience.